Hitch'd helps you collect ideas and create stationery for your wedding.
Planning a wedding isn't easy. But with the right tools, it can be a lot easier. Hitch'd gives you two powerful web tools to help you plan an awesome wedding. Use our service to collect ideas and create stationery for your wedding day.
Save and simplify all the best from the web into personal collections of your favorite wedding ideas, blogs, brands, articles, and photos with our bookmarking tool Stash.
Design, download, and print awesome table numbers, save the dates, escort cards, and more for your wedding with Designer, our on-demand stationery creator.
How to Use Hitch'd
As a nearlywed, you can...
- Discover new ideas and inspiration for your wedding.
- Connect with wedding brands and local service providers.
- Embed your curated collection of wedding stuff on your wedding site or blog.
- Save your favorite wedding blogs and articles.
- Bookmark wedding forum discussions for accessing later.
- Create wedding stationery with ease.
- Connect with online printers.
- Access collections from other nearlyweds and wedding experts.
- Keep it all private, if you wish.
As a wedding service provider, you can...
- Get found by more nearlyweds online.
- Share your favorite local wedding venues and business partners with nearlyweds.
- Create customized collections specifically for your nearlyweds.
- Promote your service or brand to the Hitch'd community.
- Embed your curated collections on your company blog.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest wedding trends.
- Create gorgeous day-of stationery for your nearlyweds as an additional service.
- Ehance your online presence with our simple tools.
The Hitch'd Team
We are a bootstrapped start-up founded in Tokyo. Our team includes Founder and CEO, Takara Swoopes Bullock, Chief Technology Officer Rob Cawte, Front-End Developer Sean O'Leary, and Graphics Designer Keryn Christriansen.
Hitch'd is possible because of the contributions of many helpful and talented people. We are especially grateful to Chris Twemlow of All Things Web for helping us bring our vision to life.